Door phone 4-button 2-wire
The intercom is equipped with a color camera, night lighting, 125khz contactless reader, 4 call buttons and a name plate at each button. Connection to video monitors and power supply is simple with only 2 wires.
The intercom is for use in apartment buildings with up to 4 apartments. Please note that at least 1 port splitter, 1 power supply, 1 power distributor and up to 4 video monitors must be purchased. It is a recessed model for wall mounting by the front door/entrance. The intercom is placed in an accompanying box, so that you can take it out and gain access to the back of the intercom.
Residents can open the front door using a card or traditional key.
Guests call that apartment by pressing its call button. The apartment's monitor then rings and the resident can answer the call and talk to their guest and let them in.
- Intercom with color camera, 4 direct call buttons and 125khz contactless reader
- Master card for use when programming cards/chips is included.
- Supply: 24 VDC
- Power consumption: Max 5 watts
- Built-in power supply for the lock: 12 VDC 250mA
- Camera 1.0MP 3.6mm lens with up-down adjustment
- Submerged model
- Material: Aluminum front
- Size: H 275 x W 130 x D 52 mm.
Example of multiple door phones with multiple monitors
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion