PIR as print
Wired PIR sensor as print.
This wired PIR sensor is made of high quality components and is well designed, has high module sensitivity, reliability, wide operating voltage range, low power consumption and can be widely used in various auto-detection electrical equipment, especially battery-powered and automatic control products.
The PIR sensor can automatically and quickly open various types of incandescent lamps, fluorescent lamps, buzzers, automatic doors, electric fans, dryers and automatic washing machines and other devices, and is especially suitable for companies, hotels, shopping malls, warehouses and private homes with corridors or other sensitive areas, or to a security zone with automatic lighting and alarm systems.
- Operating voltage: Recommended DC 4.5-20V, limits 4-28V
- Quiescent current: <50uA
- Level output: high 3.3 V, low 0V, blue output indicator
- Delay Time: 1-300 seconds adjustable
- Blocking time: 0.5 seconds
- Induction angle:
- Working temperature: -20 ? ~ 60?
- Lens dimensions: Diameter: 23mm
- Dimensions: 24mm * 34mm
- Setting range specific key distance between approx. 3-6 meters
- After module has been switched on, will initialize for 30 sec. right after the output will trigger once
- Avoid direct sunlight
- It is possible to adjust the sensitivity via a meter
- It is possible to set the delay time via a meter from 1-300 sec.
|Contact Load:||High Power|
|Package Size:||12.0 * 8.0 * 4.0 (cm)|
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion