Mifare SmartCard Reader AY-K6255+412
This Wiegand 26-64 bit MiFare reader is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Wiegand 26,32,34,40,56,64 bit compatible.
- Clock & Data compatible
- Custom Wiegand
- Buzzer function control - 9 different settings
- Led control - 10 settings
- RFID range: up to 5 cm.
- Operating voltage: 8~16VDC.
- Water resistant rated to IP65 - suitable for outdoor use.
- Internal buzzer with external control options.
- Three-colour LED with external control options.
- Dimensions: 80.5 x 40.5 x 14.7mm.
To choose how many bits or whether it should deliver Clock Data, you must install:
CS-CCT Configuration software, we can do your setup and deliver a chip that sets your readers. But you can also buy the USB Card Tool DR-6255, call and ask for more details.
Here you take a mifare chip, put it on the usb device, open the program, select the output format and click on WRITE.
Then you go around to your readers, remove the power from it, hold up the chip and switch on the power. Then the reader beeps several times and finally lights up red.
Then the reader is set up.
MIFARE® Ultralight® Nano / EV1/ C, MIFARE
Classic® / Classic EV1, MIFARE Plus® S / SE / X / EV1, MIFARE
DESFire® EV1 / EV2, NFC N–TAG / Card Emulation
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion