GSM to replace landline 4G
4G model GSM with battery to replace landline, with this GSM terminal you can have your old landline installation continue to run over GSM with your landline telephones. Anyone can use this solution without technical knowledge, everything is from plug to plug. Put the SIM card in the GSM unit, install the cable from your old landline installation - and it works.
(Available at home by order)
With this GSM terminal, you can have your old landline installation continue to run over GSM.
This model can only be used for voice. Note does not work for data transfer or call center.
It must be done in this way:
- Buy a SIM card for voice (not data).
- Insert the sim card (not micro sim) into a general. mobile phone go under security settings and remove the PIN request.
- If necessary, test that you can switch the mobile phone off and on without it asking for the code.
- Insert the SIM card into the GSM terminal, install the cable from your old landline installation - and it works.
- The line voltage will be the same as the TDC installations (around 49 volts).
Can be connected together with a voltage converter (4100.0262) for the power supply for a burglar alarm, in this way the GSM terminal lives off the central backup.
Dimensions: 16x10x3.2 cm (antenna plug not included in measurements)
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion