Bolt lock 24V locked without power - narrow model YB-500BLED
Bolt lock with a narrow profile for mounting in a door frame. The lock engages when the power is interrupted. Requires 24VDC power supply.
Bolt lock with narrow profile for mounting in the door frame.
The lock will be locked as long as no power is connected.
The lock is opened via an access control system, a code keypad or an expression switch. When the door is closed, it locks automatically. It can be set at installation to have a timed delayed locking of 3, 6 or 9 seconds. No delay has been set for delivery.
Note!! It is therefore not possible to open the lock without power. Therefore, it must not be used for emergency exits or places where there is no other exit!
- Voltage: 24VDC
- Power consumption: Impulse 700mA; Constant 60mA
- Timed delayed locking: 0/3/6/9 sec.
- Dimensions Front of bolt lock: L 192 x W 25 x H 3 mm.
- Dimensions Lock body/drill hole: L: 192 x W 25 x D 34 mm
- Dimensions Bolt: ø 13 mm x L 116 mm
- See more specifications in the guide below
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion