Proximity reader, small (AY-K20B)
Rosslare’s AY-K20B is a powerful RFID proximity card reader of 125-kHz cards and tags, featuring multi-format output and an excellent read range.
The reader supports both standard EM and Rosslare format cards, and is highly flexible with behavior control options. With a sleek design and a tough UV-resistant and water-resistant casing, the AY-K20B is equally suited to indoor and outdoor use.
- Selectable output formats: Wiegand 26-Bit, Clock & Data, and RS-232
- Excellent RFID card read range of up to 8 cm (3.2 in.)
- Wide range operating voltage: 5 to 16 VDC
- 45 cm (18 in.) pigtail cable
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- RF Modulation: ASK at 125 kHz
- Internal sounder with external control option
- Tri-color LED with external control inputs
- External reader hold control
- Optical wall tamper detection
- Water-resistant with epoxy potting (IP65), suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Made of tough polycarbonate UV-resistant plastic
- Comes with mounting template for easier installation
79.9 x 39.9 x 12.8 mm (3.1 x 1.6 x 0.5 in.). Wire: 45cm.
- Reader Interface
- Proximity 125Khz
- Reader Type