GSM for replacing landline
GSM for replacing landline. With the GSM devices you will get your old landline installation to run on the GSM with your telephones. Anyone can use this solution without technical knowledge, everything is from plug to plug. Insert the SIM card in GSM device, attach the power cord from your old landline installation - and it works.
With this GSM devices you will get your old landline installation to run on GSM.
This model is for speech only. Note that it does not work for data transfer or control center.
This is how you do it
- Buy a SIM card for voice (not data).
- Replace the SIM card (not micro SIM) into a plain cell phone, remove remote PIN request in the security settings.
- Test that you can turn the phone on without the PIN code.
- Insert the SIM card into the GSM terminal, attach the cord from your old landline installation - and it works.
- Line voltage will be the same as TDC installations (about 49 volts).