GSM Power Controller DIN-rail
GSM Power Controller with Built in Powersupply 230VAC and 12V DC. incl. Temperature Sensor
GSM Power Controller with Built in powersupply 230VAC 12V DC, DIN Rail mounting with temperature sensor, 2 sensor inputs and 12V DC controlled output.
A great solution for gate control, remote power control, security alarm and access control via SMS and call. This power controller only requires a 230 V AC input to deliver a 230V AC and a 12 V DC output for controlling electric appliances or for access control applications. Use a mobile phone for controlling via SMS. There are 2 wired sensor inputs and a 12V DC controlled output for siren or access control. Once a sensor is triggered, the siren output will engage and an sms notification will be sent. With the temperature sensor attached, the temperature will also be included in the SMS. Program up to 5 telephone numbers that can control the unit.
Info: Only the Master user receives sms with activation of alarm sensor S1 and S2.
- Turn power on and off just by calling or by sending an SMS.
- Built in power supply can deliver 230V AC up to 8A and 12V DC 200 mA max.
- Control by temperature and receive temperature alarms via SMS with the external temp probe attached.
- Create time schedules for auto on/off.
- 2 Sensor inputs that activate the 12V DC controlled output.
- Access control by calling or SMS.
- Product size : 90 x 70 x 73mm (excluding the GSM antenna)
- Max power load 8A 1700W
- Power Input AC 110~230V
- Power Output AC 110~230V 8A, DC12V (max 200mA)
- GSM frequency: 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
- Sim card slot: Standard size SIM card
- Wired Sensor input: normally open or normally closed
- Temperature sensor: DS18B2 with stainless probe, cable length 2m