Human body sensing module
Infrared human body sensing PIR.
DHW01-A human infrared sensor module is made of high quality components from well-designed, high module sensitivity, reliability, wide operating voltage range, low power consumption, can be widely used in various auto-sensing electrical equipment, especially battery-powered the automatic control products.
DHW01-A module can automatically and quickly open various types of incandescent, fluorescent, buzzer, automatic doors, electric fans, dryers and automatic washing machines and other devices, is especially suitable for enterprises, hotels, shopping malls, warehouses and family aisles, corridors and other sensitive areas, or for the security zone automatic lighting, lighting and alarm systems.
- Operating voltage: Recommended DC 4.5-20V, limits 4-28V
- Quiescent Current: <50uA
- Level output: high 3.3 V, low 0V, blue output indicator
- Trigger: retriggerable
- Delay Time: 1-300 seconds adjustable
- Blocking time: 0.5 seconds
- Induction angle:
- Working temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
- Lens Dimensions: Diameter: 23mm
- Dimensions: 24mm * 34mm
- Specific sensing distance adjustment range between about 3-6 meters
- After the module have been powered up it will initialize in 30 sec. just after the output will trigger once
- Try to avoid direct sunlight
- It is possible to adjust the sensibility via a meter
- It is possible to adjust the delay time via a meter from 1-300 sec.
|Contact Load:||High Power|
|Package Size:||12.0 * 8.0 * 4.0 (cm)|
- Connection Type