Port phone is with color camera, display, keyboard and built-in 125khz touchless reader.
The gatephone can be used in apartment/apartment buildings - up to 9999 apartments/codes.
It is a recessed model for wall walling at the front door/entrance. The port phone is placed in an included box so you can take it out and access the back of the port phone.
Residents can open the front door via a personal 8 digit code (one code per apartment) or via the use of cards.
Guests call the apartments by dialing the apartment number on the keyboard (3 or 4 digit code).
The apartment's monitor or door phone is then called and the resident can talk to his guest and unlock the front door.
Maps are programmed via the built-in reader and the included keyboard. The keyboard connects to the port phone via a plug on the back of the port phone. The code keyboard can be mounted on the wall or it can be connected to the port phone when programming is required. Keyboard size: H 115 x B 75 x D 15 mm.
- The port phone is with color camera, display, keyboard and built-in 125khz touchless reader.
- Supply: 12VDC
- Consumption: 85mA rest, operation 600mA
- Camera 1.0MP 3.6mm lens (adjustment up and down) 700TVL
- Submerged model
- Material: Aluminium
- Size: H 360 x B 130 x D 52 mm.
- Comes with rainshade
- Cable category 5 network installation (RJ45 connectors in all devices)
- Operation temperature -10? to 60?