Please note that this is only for 12V. (We have 2800.0101 to 24V)
Bolt lock from Soyal for mounting in the door frame.
The lock will be unlocked when there is no power on the system and is therefore ideal for fire doors, but can also be used for doors where there must be free access during the day for example. storerooms or offices.
The lock is controlled through an access control system, a code keyboard, or an exit button switch.
The lock can be set via an access control system such as the SSI 3000 so that the door is unlocked for a specified period of time. Alternatively, the door will lock 6 seconds after the door is closed. If you wish to open the door, the lock must be switched off via the access control system, the code keyboard or the exit button button.
If you use our code keyboard (item No. 2000.1615), you can either open the door via a code - and the door will lock 6 seconds after it is closed - or you can enter another code, after which the door will be unlocked until you lock it again.
When installing, the lock can be set to have a time-controlled delayed lock of 3, 6 or 9 seconds. On delivery, no delay has been set.
The lock requires a 12VDC power supply, the consumption is (when the door is locked) 900mA.
The device measures:
- Front of bolt lock: L 200 x B 32 x H 3.5 mm.
- Lock body/ borehole: L: 141 x B 32 x D 40 mm
- Bolt: island 16mm x L 18mm
- Red wire is connected +12VDC
- Black wire is connected - (minus)
- Yellow wire: Exit PB - connects to break-off button
- White wire: NO (normal open) - signal to the access control that the lock is unlocked
- Grey wire: NC (normal closed) - signal to the access control that the lock is locked
- Blue wire: COM - connected to the access control
For more information see model LK-1201A-3 and under 12VDC: